The successful candidate will lead and manage multiple audit assignments, oversee the job planning schedule, liaise with individual and corporate clients in various industry sectors to ensure quality services, train and develop staff skills, and supervise audit teams to ensure timely and efficient audits.
- CPA and / or ACCA professional qualification and membership
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in a similar senior position preferably in a professional firm
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Ability to understand and document workflows and business processes.
- Organized, able to work independently and in a team, with good interpersonal and time management skills
- Should know the relevant industry/sector and regulatory requirements.
- Must handle multiple and conflicting priorities, work under strict deadlines, and have high integrity and ethics.
- Must be able to plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills.
We will provide commensurate remuneration, opportunities to learn, job satisfaction and challenging game changing assignments.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for carrying out large-sized audits and expected to travel overseas for international assignments.
Candidates who are self-motivated, energetic, articulate, expressive team players are invited to apply for this position.
Additionally, availability to start immediately will have an extra advantage.
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV (3 Pages), cover letter stating expected remuneration, evidence of current remuneration to: email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted. The deadline for applications is 3oth November 2022