CPA Gabriel O. Ogutu leads the Forensic Audit, Internal Audit, and Risk Management unit. He has over 14 years of experience in fraud management, internal audit functions, and risk assurance. He is a seasoned accountant with extensive expertise and experience in assurance and advice in the areas of fraud management, governance, internal controls, and risk assurance.
He is also a trained quality auditor by the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) under the Quality Management Systems (QMS) 9001:2015 standards. He is also a finance, accounting, and forensic accounting researcher, speaker, and trainer. CPA Ogutu is also the Chairman of the Board of Governors of Mathira Technical College and the President/Founder of the East Africa Private Universities Internal Audit Association (EAPUIA) since 2015. He has also served on the boards of several corporations, including Jordan Hospital Limited (Meru), Western Family Hospital (Bungoma), and many others.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Forensic Accounting & Audit – Charisma University (Student).
- Master of Business Administration (Accounting) – Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology.
- Bachelor of Commerce-Finance – Kabarak University.
- Quality Systems Auditor (QMS 9001:2015 Standards – Kenya Bureau of Standards
- Diploma in Forensic Accounting (Distinction) – Kenya Institute of Security and Criminal Justice (KICJ).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K) – Registered with ICPAK.
- Kenya Accounting Technician Certificate (KATC) certified.
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- Associate member of Association for Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Associate member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)