Expectation: Candidates are expected to
- Have detailed knowledge of full IFRS
- Have extensive experience with audit of large donor-funded projects, NGO’s and Private Sector companies
- Work well in teams and possess good report writing skills
- Have excellent oral communication skills
- Possess a strong analytical background
Requirements: Candidates must
- Possess professional certifications in ACCA or CPA,
- Be members of ICPAK and/ or ACCA. Finance related degree (Master’s Degree will be an added advantage)
- Possess at least 3 years post qualification experience in external audit.
We will provide commensurate remuneration, opportunities to learn, job satisfaction, and challenging game-changing assignments.
The successful candidates will also be responsible for carrying out large-sized audits and expected to travel overseas for international assignments. Interested candidates should e-mail their CV (3 Pages), cover letter stating expected remuneration, evidence of current remuneration to: email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted. The deadline for applications is 4 February 2022
Candidates who are self-motivated, energetic, articulate, expressive team players are invited to apply for this position.
Additionally, availability to start immediately will have an extra advantage.